FAFSA.gov:Fafsa – Fafsa.gov is the official website for the Federal Student Aid and the deadlines for the 2008-2009 FAFSA is June 30, 2009.Here is the procedure to obtain an aid.
To simplify the application process, gather required documents and other information ahead of time.
* Determine Your Dependency Status
* FAFSA on the Web Worksheet
* Search for School Codes
* Students & Parents Apply For a PIN
* Check Application Deadline Dates
Fill out the application!
The FAFSA contains questions that ask about you, your financial information, your school plans, and more.
* Fill Out Your FAFSA
* Open Your Saved FAFSA or Correction Application
* Sign Electronically With Your PIN
View your results online!
You can check the status of your application, make corrections to a processed FAFSA, and get other information.
* Check Status of a Submitted FAFSA or Print Signature Page
* Make Corrections to a Processed FAFSA
* Add or Delete a School Code
* View and Print Your Student Aid Report
That’s all we have for now on FAFSA.gov:Fafsa.*Sponsored Links*