Gyroscope iPhone 4
Gyroscope iPhone 4 – Earlier today Steve Jobs unveiled the iPhone 4 and introduced a new feature called gyroscope and the world wants to know what it does.
The gyroscope is added to gadget in order to detect rotation.
While we are at it here are the other brand new features of the phone.
* 9.3 mm thick (25% thinner than the 3G)
* A resolution of 960×640 pixels (density per inch four times larger), called “retina display, accompanied by a new coating
* A camera that goes to 5 million pixels, with an LED flash and 5x digital zoom
* It allows filming of the video in HD 720p/30 frames per second (the editing software iMovie is coming)
* A front camera (VGA, not HD) for video calls (video calls only mode wifi)
* Available June 24 in the United States and in Europe.
* The same price as the 3G in the U.S. ($ 199 / $ 299, depending on the version, with a 2 year contract, prices in France have not yet been disclosed)
* Management of concurrency via iOS 4 (formerly iPhone OS 4, also available for 3G), due on June 21, and a version of iBooks to buy / read e-books