iphone Picture Messaging Update:iPhone MMS
iphone Picture Messaging Update:iPhone MMS – Iphone Picture Messaging Update/MMS Update for iPhone 3G has finally taken place.iPhone MMS which launched today can be found at the following address
How to send MMS on iPhone 3.0? Well here are the simple steps you must take to update (iPhone UPdate September 25, 2009) your iPhone and send MMS:
1. Make sure that you have a working Internet connection on your computer and that you are using iTunes 8.2 or later.
2. Connect iPhone to the computer and open iTunes.
3. Select your iPhone in the Devices list and click “Check for Update”.
* Update to iPhone OS 3.1 if prompted to do so.
4. Click “Update Settings” when prompted.
[Update Settings Screenshot]
5. When the update is complete, you will see the following screen:
[Update Successful Screenshot]
6. Restart your iPhone.
* Hold the power button until “slide to power off” appears. Slide to power off your device. When it is off, press the power button to turn it back on.
If you get the message ” iPhone MMS Not Working” try starting back later or contact AT&T at 1-800-331-0500 or 611 from your wireless phone.How do you like the newly found freedom to MMS on your iPhone?
That’s all we have for now on iphone Picture Messaging Update:iPhone MMS.